2011年4月11日星期一

KL trip --> 9 April

Day 2
We woke up bout 11am something..haha

First we went to the KL central to buy train ticket for me to back Kampar..I bought 6pm ticket on that day..Then we go on to our next station -- Times Square

We have our lunch in 欢喜地..I order a burger set which look ugly and also my love too -- Milkshake

Strawberry Milkshake

Finished our lunch it's 3pm already mean I still got 2 more hours left for SHOPPING because I need to depart at 5pm to KL central..It's really bit rush for me..But I wish to use the time to shop too..

At first I wish too find something which are special as a birthday gift my beloved dear..But..I cant found anything that make me feel it special over there..

At the end I bought 3 dress for myself which only RM25 per pieces~!! How cheap was that.........compare with Penang's boutique la...xD

2 hours just passed so fast..It's time to back Kampar lo.. T_T

I bought a Starbucks's drink in KL Centarl -- Green tea Blended..One of my beloved drink as well..But it's expensive..so I just get to have it once in a long time..xD

Green tea Blended~!!!!

I get up to the train and have my seat..


I love to take train even it waste time..I feel so relax to take a train..When you look out the window..there's no vehicles, peoples or traffic jam..What you saw is the green view..or something you may not see in the daily life..It was just so relaxing..


Bout 8.40pm on 10th April..
I back to Kampar again..haiz..


Everyone is saying that my fingers nails is just too long and I just cut it today..haha

Hands of a LADY vs a KID

没有评论:

发表评论