2011年2月1日星期二

The day before 2011 CNY

Today already is the day before 2011's Chinese New Year..
But..I don't feel happy at all..

There's something between us..
But..I couldn't find out what is it..

I tried to ask..
But..Your answer is call me to find out myself..

I got no idea what i had done..
But..I can't do anythings also except be quiet..

This feeling came to me about 2 weeks already..
I don't know how long I still can stand for it..But I know I'm so suffer for it..

I need you..
I need you to be with me..
I need you to completed me..
I need you to give me your love..

All I want is just YOU..

I'm a greedy person..
I don't want anything just YOU..

But now..

I had let you hate me..
I had let you go away from me..
I had let you feel I'm so annoying..
I had let you so stressful because of me..

Goh Yong Chuan

I need you..
Please don't leave me alone..

Will you back to me..?

I Love You




Anyway..CNY is coming..
Wish everybody Happy Chinese New Year~!!!
Wish everyone n also myself get better in 2011..


没有评论:

发表评论