2011年2月22日星期二

【Our Parents】

Whose the one will give you anything without any returns..?
Whose the one will give you their LOVE no matter how was you..?

【Our Parents】

Today I receive a msg from my sis
She tells me that my mum had bank in the money for me
But it's 4.2k

My fee is rm4250
4.2k actually is not enough to pay it
But my sis told me that mum said she had gave me all the money she had

People look at me
They feel that I have a great life without worrying bout anything
But they never know

I feel so sad on what my sis told me

As a child
I cant gave anything to my parent
But I had make my parent to give me their everything

It's really make me feel so sad and stress

I'm not a good student
and not even a good daughter
But my parent are willing to gave me their everything

I shouldn't be that one to receive all of this
Because I think myself is not worth for you all to give me so much things

Dear say
Why you everyday also talking bout money

Actually I didn't
But now I feel I should

Money change a lot in my life
especially in my family
and it let me look through people heart

I don't wish myself to worrying bout money everyday
But now
I must force myself to think about it everyday

How tired was that but I got no choice
Life had force me

2 条评论:

  1. yea...my mom did so..
    love her as much as you can~
    give her as much as you can~
    gambateh ba ^^

    回复删除
  2. be happy girl..i know you can do it...gambateh ya..^^

    回复删除