2011年2月22日星期二

Our first-3G

Yesterday when I went to class..
Suddenly I have a video call..

And it's from you..

We just make a video call through msn once before..
Since we get together with each other such a long time..

And yesterday is our 1st 3G call through mobile..
You never know how happy am I get to see you..

But I need to attend class and you need to work..
so I just get to see u just for that 10sec I think..


Just now..
We make a 3G call again..

and you lured me with your dinner-KFC..
>.<

3G call really make me miss you more than the normal..

When I see you..
I feel wanna go home..
I wanna get to your side..

Which the place you will be..

But..I cant..

Mid term is coming around on every Saturday..
I cant make myself to go home..

So depressed for it..
T_T

Looking at you..
My tears shed without your knowing..

It's not a tear of happiness..
But it's a tear of my miss..

I really miss you badly my dear..
I wish to go home..


没有评论:

发表评论